Elliptic Lab-Computer Vision Engineer
Are you the Computer Vision Engineer we are looking for?
We are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer to join our Algorithm team. In this role you will apply your knowledge of computer vision to improve our gesture recognition products. Your future colleagues are experts in signal processing on embedded devices, machine learning for gesture recognition and systems engineering. We are passionate about our product, the technology behind it and love to share insights and discuss possible improvements.
Our new computer vision engineering will have the opportunity to make a substantial contribution to improving our gesture experiences and the efficiency of our data collection. As you gain experience you will have the opportunity to develop your own role based on your skill set and interests.
- Work with our Machine Learning team to develop world-class gesture classification products
- Improve and maintain our camera-based system for collecting data with ground truth labels
- Apply a systematic approach to solving complex problems,
- Potentially travel up to 10% of the working time (or more if agreed otherwise) once travel restrictions are lifted
- Master’s in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Physics or equivalent field or experience
- Knowledge of and experience with computer vision for gesture recognition (e.g. OpenCV)
- Knowledge of and experience with machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow and Pytorch is beneficial
- Understanding of basic signal processing such as time and frequency domain analysis
- Excellent coding skills in Python, knowledge of C++ and Matlab is beneficial.
- Knowledge of version control: Git, CVS, SVN or similar
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English
- Apply a systematic approach to solving complex problems
- Ability to plan work, interface with other engineers, and communicate results effectively
Elliptic Labs is headquartered in Norway with presence in China, South Korea, USA, and Japan. Founded in 2006 as a research spin-off from Norway’s Oslo University, it is now a global enterprise targeting the smartphone, laptop, IoT, and automotive markets. The company’s patented AI software combines ultrasound and sensor-fusion algorithms to deliver intuitive 3D gesture and presence sensing experiences. Its scalable AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform creates software-only sensors that are sustainable, eco-friendly, and already deployed in over 100 million devices. Elliptic Labs is the only software company in the market that has delivered detection capabilities using AI software, ultrasound and sensor-fusion deployed at scale. Elliptic Labs’ technology and IP are developed in Norway and solely owned by the company.
한국에도 사업을 진출한 Elliptic Laboratories가 컴퓨터 비전 엔지니어를 채용중입니다.
New 방송 촬영 현지 코디 구합니다.
Ke-intenational | 2022.09.29 | 추천 0 | 조회 27
석사 유학 한달후 느낀점 (2)
Layla | 2022.09.10 | 추천 2 | 조회 133
Equinor 대졸 공채
Editor GoGo | 2022.08.02 | 추천 0 | 조회 162
Subsea7 대졸 공채 채용
Editor GoGo | 2022.08.01 | 추천 0 | 조회 163
ONS 전시회 부스 현장 스탭 모집
jro2 | 2022.06.28 | 추천 2 | 조회 234
Aker Talent 2022
Editor GoGo | 2022.06.03 | 추천 0 | 조회 244
트론헤임 학생 추천 일자리- MENY Moholt/Lade
Editor GoGo | 2022.05.18 | 추천 1 | 조회 246
NHH Business Analytics 합격후기 (2)
Layla | 2022.03.26 | 추천 4 | 조회 443
한국 풍력 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT 채용
Editor GoGo | 2022.03.03 | 추천 0 | 조회 330
The Quartz Corp 채용공고 - 시민권 지원
Editor GoGo | 2022.01.17 | 추천 2 | 조회 451
Ulefos 연구개발 엔지니어 채용-Kongsberg (1)
Editor GoGo | 2022.01.12 | 추천 2 | 조회 423
주노르웨이 한국대사관 cleaner 구인 공고
Editor GoGo | 2022.01.06 | 추천 1 | 조회 401
Ulefos 연구개발 엔지니어 채용 (1)
Editor GoGo | 2021.12.23 | 추천 1 | 조회 377
삼성, 노르웨이 물류 담당자 채용공고
Editor GoGo | 2021.11.12 | 추천 0 | 조회 568
UiS 배터리 전공 2022년 신규 개설
Editor GoGo | 2021.10.18 | 추천 1 | 조회 536